Actually, here's a legit question:
Why is the sky blue?
Sluggo you go first...
In response to sluggo's call for more intellectual dialogue, I will promote such activity by introducing Great Philosophical Questions that should have this board buzzing in no time.
First up:
Question: Why do hot dogs come ten to a pack, but hot dog buns only eight to a pack?
Sluggo...you go first.
Actually, here's a legit question:
Why is the sky blue?
Sluggo you go first...
Well, unfortunately, we are just about ready to leave town for the weekend so all you "intellectual" questions will have to wait til I get back. So long everybody!
Are you going to visit GL?? Give him a big fat sloppy french kiss for all of us okay?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you can leave feed the six extra buns to the ducks.Originally posted by reason:
.
Question: Why do hot dogs come ten to a pack, but hot dog buns only eight to a pack?
Why do you need a hot water heater?
If the water is allready hot, you shouldnt need to heat it.
As for the hot dog and bun question, some do come that way.
But, it's to get you to buy more.
You'll either end up with more dogs or more buns so you will buy more of the one you are out of to even it up.
This can go on for eternity. LOL!
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Why do all the Looney Tunes characters have speech impediments? And how does this relate to GL?
Lesbians.....now THIS is what I'm talking about Sluggo!!!!
![]()
Damn Jumper,
Maybe I'll paste this over our bed tonight.
I know....
EFFING HOT aren't they???? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Bookmarks